google-site-verification: google1086000b7008de22.html Mother's Love: An INTRO of ME

Monday, January 25, 2010

An INTRO of ME

Welcome to the blogger's world.  Now, i can say that I am officially a member of those people who loves blogging.  Its been quite sometime since I planned to have my own blogger account.  And my plan becomes a reality, though a little late.  As the saying goes "Its  better late than never"

And as an introduction, please let  me share with you some information about me.  


My full name is Mary Ann Fadre-Galuza, a 30-year old woman married to a very loving, responsible and dedicated man, Mr. Ogie Galuza.  And a happy mommy of a very cute little boy Ohdrei Garren.   I am an Industrial Engineering graduate from Mapua Institute of Technology.  Fortunately, I was able to work from several reputable companies for almost seven years.  Now, I am very proud to say that I am a full-time mother to my son and a full-time wife to my hubby.  Aside from surfing the net, what I love doing are baking, cooking, reading parenting magazines and books, facebooking and joining online and offline contests and promos.


I hope that through blogging, I can earn not only money but more of friends who will follow me from time to time.  Friends and followers that will learn something from my blogs.  I hope that through blogging, I can touch others life to do good and be good.  I hope that through blogging, I can also learn some important life's lessons.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your Thoughts

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts with Thumbnails