google-site-verification: google1086000b7008de22.html Mother's Love: Happiness and Sadness of Motherhood

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Happiness and Sadness of Motherhood

I am sad every time I hear my baby's crying
     I am happy when I was able to make him stop

I am sad when my baby wants something from me, and I was not able to give it
     I am happy if I do understands what he wants me to do for him

I am sad if my baby got hurt
     I am happy if I ease his pain

I am sad when my baby has his tantrums
     I am happy when he calms down and smile again

I am sad during the times he is sick
     I am happy  if he recovers and face another energetic day

I am sad if he shouts on me without me understanding why
     I am happy when he goes to me and give me a kiss

I am sad when he is sad
     I am happy when he is happy.


Motherhood is truly a roller-coaster ride for me  There were times that I want to scream especially if I really don't know what to do.  But most of the time, I just want to smile just knowing that my son  is having a great time.  Being a mother allows me to be a totally renewed person.  Something that I never expected that I'll become.  It gives me hope that tomorrow will be a much better day than today.  It gives me courage to fight for my son's welfare.  Motherhood makes me a better person each day.  That's why every time I feel sad, I will just look at my son and it will make me smile. Then Happiness will lives into my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your Thoughts

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts with Thumbnails