google-site-verification: google1086000b7008de22.html Mother's Love: Organize Your Life Now

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Organize Your Life Now

Being a full time mommy and wife is not an easy task.  I have to attend on so many things from sunshine till dawn.  Because of being so very busy, sometimes I forgot to do something that is very important.  Is this a sign of getting old? I think NO, this is just because sometimes I tend to be unorganized. I need something that will help me even a little to put things on its proper perspective.  That's why I am joining My Journey To Life's contest.  Mommy Ria will be giving away one Organize Your Life E-Organizer to a lucky winner.

This contest is open worldwide and until March 28, 2010 only.  The winner will be selected via random.org and will have to respond within 48 hours. So, what are you waiting for, join this contest now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your Thoughts

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts with Thumbnails